Decatur Electronics, Inc.
Not NHTSA certified.
The Prospeed DSP (and Tracer DSP) were introduced in 1994 to replace the Ragun series.
- Hand-held Radar Gun
ProSpeed DSP -- car battery-cord/plug
ProSpeed CR-1K -- internal battery (cordless)
- K band
- measures on-coming traffic
- sample time: approx 50 ms (20 readings/sec)
- includes 77 mph tuning fork
- optional commumications port on ProSpeed CR-1K (for large displays, etc.)
- Transmit by Trigger
- Range Control (keypad versions only)
- Light Segment Test (keypad versions only)
DISPLAYS / INDICATORS
4 digit display (keypad versions only)
- Target Speed: 3 to 210 mph
- Transmit / Hold Indicator
Low Voltage Indicator
- Internal Calibration Test (keypad versions only)
Police Traffic Speed Radar Handbook